Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What does a Zorb, Snow, Humans and Bear Naked Granola have in common?


Human Bowling!

Who doesn't want to bowl using a Zorb and a snow covered mountain? The better question is, Who wouldn't? Obviously this is a commercial for Bear Naked Granola and Zorb, but I could see this as an add-on attraction for a resort or even for a mountain that sells lift tickets and gear rentals. 

Need to give credit to the products that made this video happen. If you like granola you should go out and get some Bear Naked Granola! I have actually had the opportunity to chow down on some and this stuff is awesome. There are a ton of different mixes to choose from and enjoy. 



Let's go ahead and point out the elephant on the mountain, the Zorb. I have not had a chance to experience a Zorb, but If that chance comes around, I would be thrilled to do so. 

There was quite a bit of recording equipment used in this video. Just to list a few:
Little shout out to Con Bro Chill for the the song "We Came to Party". If you enjoyed the audio and much as I did, you can hit them up on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages for my tunes.

I hope you enjoyed this video as much as I did. If this becomes a thing, I will definitely be putting this on my to do list on my next boarding trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment